A Payment Link is a URL that takes customers directly to a unique payment page to complete a payment. You can quickly and easily create a Payment Link URL and embed it or share it via email.
Solidgate Payment Links are code-free and reusable, allowing you to share them as many times as needed.
- Handling submissions: The system handles payment submissions via the Payment Link securely and efficiently, ensuring the data is processed accurately and promptly.
- Retry mechanism: The retry mechanism for declined payments is integrated into the payment process, allowing customers to immediately try the payment again, offering convenience and reducing the potential for abandoned transactions.
Generate payment link
Payment Link allows you to create a reusable Payment Page URL with no code required.
You can use our Postman collection to generate a payment link.
After generation, you receive your payment link URL (field
url in response) to share with customers.
Share payment link
Upon receiving a payment link URL, share it with your customers to accept payments. You can share a single link multiple times.
It is possible to share your payment link URL in multiple ways:
- Embed it into a button on your website.
- Catch up with your customers if they abandoned baskets before completing a purchase.
- Send via email and more.
Subscription payments are for recurring payments, such as monthly or annual fees, whereas one-time payments are for single, non-recurring transactions. Along with one-time payments, Payment Links functionality supports subscription payments.
To share a subscription payment link, ensure the following preconditions:
- Initiate Payment Link: Create a Payment Link using Solidgate’s Postman collection, including
- Confirm product price: Ensure the accuracy of your product’s price, as it cannot be altered after the first subscription is created.
Customize payment link
For a comprehensive customization of the Payment Link in detail, the range of parameters to be adjusted, including visual components and transaction details, should mirror those available on the
Comprehensive guide for personalizing your payment page. payment page itself, as specified in the predefined request templates in the Postman collection.